Header Ads

Don Kweli - Thanks Fans For Their Support

Don Kweli Thanks Fans For Their Support

RWMA took place yesterday and after bagging four nominations I was optimistic of winning taking into consideration the hard work I did in the year under reveiew but things didn't go as expected, the dice was cast and my fellow artistes did it. I can only say I am proud of their victory cuz this is a victory for Westside. This only motivates me to work harder, push
forward to get to where I belong to.


I thank the organizers of #RWMA for the exposure you have given me. Getting four nominations alone makes me feel like a king.
Secondly I thank all those who voted for me, those who supported me with their contributions and prayers.


I have also not forgotten all djs who play my songs, bloggers and magazines who write about me. Without you there will be no Don Kweli. I am just assuring all of you to keep supporting because I will make all of you proud.
Hardwork is the key for now.
Thank you all for your immense support.
God bless us all





Contact DJ RESPECT FOR UNLIMITED MUSIC PROMO

For Your Musics|Videos|Instrumentals|News| Advertisement And More Stuffs To www.HitzNationgh.com,
Kindly Call Or Whatsapp Now 0554332501 - 0551499932
Or Email Us On hitznation48@gmail.com

No comments