Header Ads

Portia Agyemang Ft Suzzy Yeboah - Aseda

ALBUM TITLE:     ASEDA

ARTISTE:         PORTIA FREDUA-AGYEMANG

SHOWBIZ NAME:     PORTIA AGYEMANG

SONG TITLE:     W’AMMA ME ANWU

FEATURING:     SUZZY YEBOAH

This song was inspired by the fact that the Lord has been so good to me all my life, considering where I am coming from and where He has brought me. But for the Lord, I would have been ‘dead’. He caused His countenance to shine upon me and I am so grateful for His supernatural favour showed me. To God be the glory, great things he has done.
Get Your Copy Now Cux u will Lov it
[DOWNLOAD]


CALL FOR YOUR PROMOTION NOW 
0554332501 | 0551499932





Contact DJ RESPECT FOR UNLIMITED MUSIC PROMO

For Your Musics|Videos|Instrumentals|News| Advertisement And More Stuffs To www.HitzNationgh.com,
Kindly Call Or Whatsapp Now 0554332501 - 0551499932
Or Email Us On hitznation48@gmail.com

No comments