Header Ads

Winnyfa – You Are My Love (Prod. By Owura Dwom)

Winnyfa You Are My Love, Each year of February 14th, people exchange cards, gifts or flowers with their special “ valentine“.
Winifred Osei Tutu better known as Winnyfa who hails From Ashanti Region but base in Greater Region the Of Ghana.
Young Ace Gospel artiste unleashes a potential tune for everyone to make your valentine’s day a memorable one.
She titles this lovely piece ‘You Are My Love ‘ as it talks about for our Maker (Jesus)
You Are My Love was produced by Owura Dwom
Listen, Download and Share.
Winnyfa – You Are My Love (Prod. By Owura Dwom)

[DOWNLOAD]





Contact DJ RESPECT FOR UNLIMITED MUSIC PROMO

For Your Musics|Videos|Instrumentals|News| Advertisement And More Stuffs To www.HitzNationgh.com,
Kindly Call Or Whatsapp Now 0554332501 - 0551499932
Or Email Us On hitznation48@gmail.com

No comments